Easy Chili in the Pressure Cooker
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion - chopped
- 1 carrot - chopped
- 1 celery stalk - chopped
- 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 red pepper - chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms - chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Chipotle in Adobo
- Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
- Add oil, followed by the onion and red pepper.
- Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 more minute, stirring occasionally.
- Press the “Cancel” button.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl of the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on and set to “Sealing.”
- Using the “Manual” button, cook the chili on high pressure for 12 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper (or any other additional seasonings) as needed.
Recipe Boom http://recipeboom.com/