Write a review
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 stick of salted butter - room temperature
- 1 stick of unsalted butter - room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs - room temperature
- Splash of milk
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Fat squeeze of honey
- Leave eggs and butter on counter nand let them warm up to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs, honey, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients.
- Chill until ready to use.
Recipe Boom http://recipeboom.com/